Some people prefer fake flowers, because they require little or no care, don't die and never go out of season.
1. Research fresh flowers. Before you can buy good-looking fake flowers you need to know what real ones look like. Visit a florist or look at images of real flowers online. Be sure to check out the leaves. Each flower has its own leaf shape. Makers of fake flowers blow it on this point all the time. By the way, different types of flowers don't all grow on one stem either. I'm just saying.
2. Choose flowers in realistic colors. Look for fake flowers in natural colors. There are no black lilies or roses in nature. No neon blue flowers either. If you're creating flower arrangements for a cutting edge special event, then go ahead and play with color. But, if you want those unrealistic colors to match your sofa they may look nice, but they won'r look natural. Which is fine, if that's the look you're going for.
3. Invest in good quality fake flowers. Realistic fake flowers aren't cheap. But they will look a thousand times better than cheaper ones for years to come.
4. Buy great looking inexpensive fake flowers. If you can't afford expensive ones, buy those that look like them. Visit a store that sells high-end fake flowers and study them. What makes them look real? Notice that they're never shiny. How do they display them? Pottery Barn is a good place to get ideas on how to incorporate fake flowers into your space.
5. Avoid weird details. Some fake roses have plastic water droplets on them. You can just peel these off. Others have little baby's breath type growths. Remove these too. Flower manufacturers think these things make the fake flowers look prettier. They're wrong.
6. Beware of super thick stems. Bunches of fake flowers are wired individually then enclosed in thick plastic to create one giant stem. You get lots of flowers for the price of one. Hide those stems in a vase you can't see through.
7. Divide and multiply. Just because your fake flowers may come in a bunch doesn't mean they have to stay that way. Separate bunches of them into different vases. Use wire cutters to cut the stems. If you use your good scissors, they won't be good anymore. An inexpensive pair of wire cutters should do the job. Learn how to make flower pens out of fake flowers here.
8. Go monochromatic. Find one fake flower you like. Buy lots of them in the same color. Place them in a clear glass vase with the stems arranged in an orderly design. I think this is one of the most stylish ways to display them.
9. Limit your color palette. Decide on a color scheme. To achieve an elegant look, use no more than 2 or 3 colors. Those colors should relate well to each other. If one flower is mostly pink, but has a hint of green and white use those colors to complement the first flower. Using 25,000 different colors will make your fake flower arrangement look all over the place. Focus on a few colors for the best result.
10. Dust them. If you don't keep dust off your fake flowers, they'll look an awful lot like fake flowers. Real flowers don't get dusty! Unless you're one of those who bring your fresh flowers home, put them in a vase and allow them to die in place without a single bit of care.
11. Add fake flowers to real flower arrangements. If there are real flowers that are too expensive or not in season for a special event, replace those with high quality fake ones. If you follow the tips above, few will even notice.
12. Just add water. Some people add water to their fake flower arrangements in clear vases to give the illusion that they are real.
A1:Do not worry. Feel free to contact us .in order to get more orders and give our clients more convener ,we accept small order.
A2: Sure, we can. If you do not have your own ship forwarder, we can help you.
A3: We accept all OEM orders,just contact us and give me your design.we will offer you a reasonable price and make samples for you ASAP.